Our Hoarding Cleanup Services Include:
- Removal of all clutter and debris.
- Hazardous waste removal, including animal droppings and other biohazards.
- Valuable items recovery such as jewelry and hidden money.
- Coordinate recycling and shredding.
- Help distribute donations.
- Assist in distributing kept items to family members (local and national).
- Help to facilitate any paperwork requirement for local governments or agencies.
Built to Help!
Stephanie Sage started her company in 2010 with the strong desire to help homeowners. She quickly realized that she gained the most fulfillment from helping hoarders through the services her company provides. HCP was born from this realization. Stephanie has served many people and looks forward to serving many more in the future.
Cleaning of Your Home with No Judgement!
Discreet and non-judgemental clean-up of your home is what you deserve and that’s what you will get from our team. You will feel liberated after we complete the declutter process of your home.
Hoarding Cleanup Pros Mission Statement:
To provide excellent service in a professional, respectful and discreet manner.
Topeka KS Fun Facts
The name Topeka is a Kansa-Osage sentence that means “place where we dug potatoes”, or “a good place to dig potatoes”.As a placename, Topeka was first recorded in 1826 as the Kansa name for what is now called the Kansas River. Topeka’s founders chose the name in 1855 because it “was novel, of Indian origin and euphonious of sound.” The mixed-blood Kansa Native American, Joseph James, called Jojim, is credited with suggesting the name of Topeka. The city, laid out in 1854, was one of the Free-State towns founded by Eastern antislavery men immediately after the passage of the Kansas–Nebraska Bill. In 1857, Topeka was chartered as a city.