Our Hoarding Cleanup Services Include:
- Removal of all clutter and debris.
- Hazardous waste removal, including animal droppings and other biohazards.
- Valuable items recovered such as jewelry and hidden money.
- Coordinate recycling and shredding.
- Help distribute donations.
- Assist in distributing kept items to family members (local and national).
- Help to facilitate any paperwork requirement for local governments or agencies.
Built to Help!
Brian Burton and Jim Clevenger started Hoarding Cleanup Pros in the Spring of 2019 to help those in need of extreme cleaning services. They noticed an absence of caring and empathetic professionals servicing those in need. They started Hoarding Cleanup Pros in the Spring of 2019 to service those in need of extreme cleaning services.
Cleaning of Your Home with No Judgement!
Discreet and non-judgemental clean-up of your home is what you deserve and that’s what you will get from our team. You will feel liberated after we complete the declutter process of your home.
Hoarding Cleanup Pros Mission Statement:
To provide help in a professional, empathetic, respectful, and discreet manner.
Topeka KS Fun Facts
The name Topeka is a Kansa-Osage sentence that means “place where we dug potatoes”, or “a good place to dig potatoes”.As a placename, Topeka was first recorded in 1826 as the Kansa name for what is now called the Kansas River. Topeka’s founders chose the name in 1855 because it “was novel, of Indian origin and euphonious of sound.” The mixed-blood Kansa Native American, Joseph James, called Jojim, is credited with suggesting the name of Topeka. The city, laid out in 1854, was one of the Free-State towns founded by Eastern antislavery men immediately after the passage of the Kansas–Nebraska Bill. In 1857, Topeka was chartered as a city.